WIN THE SALE WORKSHOP- Atlanta, GA.
DATE: Wednesday, May 24th, 2023.
TIME: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Lunch Provided)
LOCATION: Atlanta Marriott Peachtree Corners – 475 Technology Pkwy, Peachtree Corners, GA. 30092
If you want to close more sales and maximize your profitability, then this is the JULY 11, 2018 workshop for you.
WIN THE SALE is a complete sales-training program designed to enhance your success through better utilization of the sales process, the development of a sales system, and pricing strategies that influence the buyer to spend more with you. This powerful workshop combines both interpersonal and functional selling skills into a strategically focused experience that is designed to reflect your business’ day-to-day challenges, opportunities, and competitive reality.
You will learn practical, ready-to-use selling strategies to grow your profits by boosting close rates at higher margins
Invest In the Customer
- Understand how to use the sales process to earn the four commitments necessary to close the sale.
- Learn to develop trust, credibility, and rapport with others to quickly by earning the “trusted advisor” status you will need to close the sale.
- Develop a price-conditioning strategy that gives your prospect a more realistic expectation of the project’s cost – and helps position your price as a “good deal”.
- How to ask better questions and use the answers to build a presentation that positions you as the contractor of choice for the project
Present With a Purpose
- Understand why it is important to distinguish between Features, Advantages, and Benefits and how to determine the key components of your company’s value proposition.
- The framework for delivering a company story that reduces “think about it” and “shop around” objections – making it easier for you to secure the agreement.
- Tips for delivering your product presentation and using psychological pricing strategies that motivates the prospect to spend more with you (upsell).
Close For Results
- Learn different closing techniques and apply them for results.
- Know how to prepare for the objections you will hear and answer them when you hear them.
- Never leave a sales call wondering what’s next.